The pizza witching hour is the hour before the pizza you plan to eat arrives. Here’s what typically happens during such a time:
- Any sound that enters your ear drums turns into a doorbell ringing.
- You are constantly disappointed that everything in your field of vision is not pizza.
- You calculate your actions and behavior with the delivery person in your head over and over.
- You check the time you called to place your pizza order to see how much time has passed.
- You feel like you’re dying from hunger, but putting anything in your stomach would be a pizza sin.
- You spend 20 minutes organizing the money and tip for the pizza person.