Pizza Notebooks! They’re a bit spookier than regular notebooks, but when you infuse pizza into papyrus that’s one of the side effects. It’s times like these I wish I knew more about the dark arts of pizza.
What will I be using my Pizzagram Notebooks for? Duh:
- Writing down pizza recipes.
- Writing down pizza fan fiction.
- Writing letters to POTUS asking him to promote pizza civil rights.
- Using the paper as a crust for a Papyrus Pizza.
- Writing down cryptic pizza riddles to leave behind upon my death. The riddles will all be pieced together to reveal my hidden underground Pizza Palace that I’ve been constructing in secret for years.
That’s about it. I’m not sure there’s much more you can do with them, but maybe you have better ideas than I do?
If you’re interested in pizza paraphernalia check out Beth Dean’s store. She’s really revolutionizing pizza goodies.